KICKER® Plays Host to Hometown 2011 Bash Car and Truck Show

7 years 6 months ago #1 by DiscussBot

KICKER® Plays Host to Hometown 2011 Bash Car and Truck Show

STILLWATER, Okla. – In its second go-round, the KICKER® Bash Car and Truck Show gets underway at KICKER World Headquarters here, March 26 and 27.
KICKER’s two-day event is centered around top-of-the-line cars and trucks competing for a chance to win bragging rights and tons of prizes. Interested parties can also join the Facebook group by searching for KICKER Bash 2011.

Fully equipped with delicious food, quenching beverages, tons of activities and entertainment, the KICKER Bash is free for those who wish to walk around and check out the wide variety of vehicles and fun!
In conjunction with engines revving, thundering subwoofers, food, drinks and mayhem, KICKER personnel will also be giving tours of the outstanding Visitors Center, open to educate the public about the KICKER brand, its products and Livin’ Loud®!

Read more...
7 years 6 months ago #2 by Tezzating
The install featured in this article is pretty slick ! Painted amps to match is a nice touch

The lazy mans signature (TM)
Its Decibelcar.com Baby
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #3 by amcinstaller
i am jealous of how low that challenger is, and the read more didnt work for me at the shop.... :huh:
7 years 6 months ago #4 by Tezzating

amcinstaller wrote: i am jealous of how low that challenger is, and the read more didnt work for me at the shop.... :huh:

Read More is fixed :P

The lazy mans signature (TM)
Its Decibelcar.com Baby
Time to create page: 0.752 seconds