× A place for "newbies" to ask "newbie" questions. NO FLAMMING !

My radio was working well before replacing a blown

7 years 7 months ago #1 by Popovichher
The original radio on my 98 Honda Accord was working well, the radio fuse blew out I replaced it and after that only the two speakers on the passenger side work, the ones on the driver's side and the rear ones don't work at all any idea about what I need to do?, I appreciate you time and help, thank you all.
7 years 7 months ago #2 by soccerx6
how did the radio fuse blow? all on its own?if so the radio probably is half-burn-out and thats why the fuse blew. time for a new cd player with mp3!
7 years 7 months ago #3 by zion187reigneth
uhuh ,have used Honda before and i believe they have a strange balance pot/dail on the stock HU.I am sure it doesn't fair well over years of use and dust.Mate get rid of it you will feel so bad when you find a newer 20wrms per ch HU compared to the 7wrms or whatever it is.Also redo your speakers ,especially your back ones because if you put in some really nice 6".you will have a nice bass thing happening.Something to do with boot design etc.It wont be low subbass but it will be low enough and its rather tight.Ofcourse redo your fronts but the rears are easy to swap over for someone who is not a car mechanic.
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds