× A place for "newbies" to ask "newbie" questions. NO FLAMMING !

VTEK 5.1 system ?

7 years 6 months ago #1 by chrisgee
has anyone seen or had experience with this ? the systems called VTEK5.1 2000W Bundle CAR Amplifier Speaker Sub Woofer

cgi.ebay.com/VTEK5-1...
7 years 6 months ago #2 by Andy
To be honest, it might not make a huge difference to alot of stock systems. The package dosent include a subwoofer box, so you'll need to make or buy your own.

For the money its not too bad, but your better off saving up some more cash and buying better gear. In the end you'll need to replace those components from eBay anyway, why not "save" some money and buy the proper stuff first?
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #3 by zion187reigneth
When i read the setup i feel that they are using incorrect terminology for the amplifier anyway. Considering that it says
(It's the First Amplifier on the Market to have both Digital and Analog Signals.
It's a 2-in-1 Amplifier and it supplies Digital Output to the 4 Speakers and Analog output to push the Sub Woofer.)

this is incorrect as all channels are analoge signal to speakers , including sub.
also the amp looks as though it only has a LP filter for the rear channels , this is not ideal.
7 years 5 months ago #4 by Tezzating
Probably better to stick with a traditional 4 channel amp from a reputable company.. looks like a cheap chinese amp that probably doesnt make much power or sound very good (or would last very long).

The lazy mans signature (TM)
Its Decibelcar.com Baby
7 years 5 months ago #5 by zion187reigneth
Tezzating wrote:

Probably better to stick with a traditional 4 channel amp from a reputable company.. looks like a cheap chinese amp that probably doesnt make much power or sound very good (or would last very long).

the way the 2 rear channels only has a LP filter reminds me of the cheap amps. This also looks as though it is a 4ch cheapy with upgrades.
Time to create page: 0.838 seconds