× For posting reviews of equipment you have actually used. Please try and substantiate any claims with measured results.

Clarion CZ500

8 years 11 months ago #1 by 06ZFingeborg
i purchased and installed (myself) a clarion cz500 in my '96 honda accord ex. installation was straightforward, as all required pieces were provided.

the unit sounds great, it snyced up with my first generation iphone in seconds, and the bluetooth works great. i found it pretty easy to program, but i'm something of a geek... still, it was far easier tweaking e.q. settings on this than my previous alpine.

i am amazed at how much technology we can get for so little, and wonder how manufacturers can make money at these prices.

i will do more testing on an upcoming road trip, and revisit this review if necessary.

AFTER ROAD TEST: i took an extended road trip, and was even more pleased with this unit. i was concerned at first because i couldn't directly access podcasts on my iphone, but quickly discovered how to create 'on-the-go' playlists. the unit sounds great, is easy to use, and is still highly recommended. there are some minor user interface quibbles, but so what?

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

8 years 11 months ago #2 by zion187reigneth
yup ,clarion is in the big 4 of quality,affordable products.This according to the consensus of dbcar.com.
Time to create page: 1.110 seconds