Good songs for bass?

9 years 2 months ago #1 by chrisgee
hey, i am getting my system installed in about a week and want to make a cd in advance. What "known" or unknown songs do you guys like for good bass? I like rap, but what are some good rock/reggae ones also? Thanks
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #2 by Andy
Welcome to the forums :thumbs:

Some good "general" ones:

Petey Pablo - Vibrate
Flo Rida feat T Pain - Low
Akon feat Snoop Dogg - I Wanna F**k You (awesome, solid bass line)
Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow
Korn - Ya'll Wanna Single

Hope they are the kind youre after ;)
9 years 2 months ago #3 by zion187reigneth
google bass songs and sample :)
I am sure you will find some know one mentions yet are simply awesome
Youtube is another
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #4 by Tezzating
I love these threads :D

One classic is Go Cat Go.

And I always love Diesel Power.

A new entry to my top boom boom songs list is Do Not Disturb

I cant find a decent version of it on YouTube, but I assure you Crack Raiders Razor slaps.

It took me forever to find this mix of it, not the original by (Its Still) remix of Bigger Than Hip Hop

Want something a bit more rock ? How about Motley Crue's Planet Boom.

Tim Dog is a damned funny guy, weather he means to be or not :P

I think this song has some potential.. and has a nice B-side too. The first one is Mistah F.A.B & Snoop Dogg, mixed by Rob E

And uuuuh, Snoop or 2$hort fans would say this is the A-side.. but its not ;) Party On came out First !

This one slipped thru the cracks.. But hey, Siamese Sex Show featuring Kool Keith & Mistah F.A.B ? Yeah I was pretty excited.

The lazy mans signature (TM)
Its Decibelcar.com Baby
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #5 by Andy
Public Enemy, Go Cat Go = Awesome.

Why doesn't my PC sub go harder :laugh:
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #6 by zion187reigneth
Not super big on drum and bass variations but i like a bit of upscale.i found this anyway

9 years 2 months ago #7 by zion187reigneth
You know just searching for bass tunes and looking at alot of installs and the aproximate sounds.I think alot crew over kill bass :woohoo:
9 years 2 months ago #8 by Tezzating
Drum & Bass is pretty fussy I find ? But everyone knows I prefer backpack rap :P

Yeah, most people go overly heavy on the bass side of things and neglect the rest of the sound. I'm one of them, but I've always built SPL systems, so listening to it was an after thought to the decibel potential.

Its Decibelcar.com Baby
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #9 by Tezzating
Remember when this song first came out and EVERYONE was blasting it at every damned car show/car park/cruise.. for months on end if there was a sub, there was someone playing Get Low.

I FINALLY found the damned song I was after.. Quite frankly, I dont like The Pack, but the whole damned song is about having subs

Its Decibelcar.com Baby
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #10 by Andy
Crank this Drum n Bass song....nice solid section starts about 1:20 in and peaks around 49hz ;)

Pendulum - Blood Sugar
9 years 2 months ago #11 by chrisgee
these songs are pretty good, got any other suggestions?
9 years 2 months ago #12 by Dylan
If your looking for some awesome bass demo songs that drop LOW, check out an album called "Bass from the Krypt" by "the Bassorcist"

Download here
Time to create page: 1.536 seconds