New Build - Option Audio Toyota Corolla Seca!

5 years 10 months ago #121 by Andy
Those OA amps make dirty power.......if you tune them on a scope with no clipping at say volume 50 on a Pioneer head-unit, you'll find it still gaining at 55+ volume.
On the scope i can tell you that wave looks terrible, more flattened out then wave! :ohmy: But the scores still rise.
5 years 10 months ago #122 by steveo
the lasttime i used a CRO i was in 3rd year electronics trade at tafe bout 12 yrs ago. i couldnt use 1 now if my life depended on it lol.
I wasnt talking about changing any anp settings just finding the right frequency for tht single box. i only turned up cause it was strong n i had about 5 sec's left n no higher freqency in the playist.. since then ive added more.
However i want to know if i were to create 30 sec bursts but in a wave format will that help any in comparison to a mp3.
5 years 10 months ago #123 by amcinstaller
i noticed the same on my old planet audio vector d. pretty dirty, waves got a little out of control past 1/4 gain. and i dont think the wav format will make you any noticeable gains but they are easier to create, at least they were when i made mine. i found a tone generator online and it would create sweeps and tones then you could make them into wav files
5 years 9 months ago #124 by steveo
ok bordom sucks so i threw a box together. resined inside and outside glassed over corers on inside of box then my kids got into sikaflew\x n created a mess so i spread it over the outer edges as it was gunna be waisted
[attachment:1]a.jpg[/attachment]

After hearing this. Sorry Andy but im thinking after xmas it all comes back out and i think i want 6x12's spl style.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

5 years 9 months ago #125 by steveo
haha give me 6
IMG_1059.MOV
5 years 9 months ago #126 by Tezzating
Now play Go Cat Go on it :P

The lazy mans signature (TM)
Its Decibelcar.com Baby
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds