1/350 cr-x exclusive build from the U.S. k20a2 inside

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #1 by Rhdctr
Hey, new to this forum but thought I would share my buddy's cr-x exclusive build. hope you all enjoy.
here's the link from another website.

www.k20a.org/forum/s...
6 years 1 month ago #2 by Tezzating
Thats a lot of nice JDM parts in there, must have cost him a fortune ! Now he needs the flint black paint so he can rock it like a doberman ;)

The lazy mans signature (TM)
Its Decibelcar.com Baby
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #3 by Rhdctr
well hes been building this car for years, ever since i met him. and well in that time a lot of rare jdm goodies have popped up... im not sure if he would ever do a color change but who knows :P maybe he might adopt a matching doberman to boot lol

Heres some pics of the Nisei 2012 Car Show off in L.A. last saturday

Picture from Phryxis' nisei coverage by on nwp.
( http://www.nwp4life.com/?p=570 )

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

jdm zipties coverage.

( http://jdmzipties.com/2012/08/11/nisei-week-car-show-2012-in-little-tokyo-los-angeles-teaser-photos/ )

and also coverage from stickydiljoe.

( stickydiljoe.com/ )

the embroidered "cr-x exclusive" was also added to the front seats

6 years 1 month ago #4 by amcinstaller
very sharp with the gold everywhere. :ohmy: but the only thing i cant figure out is why the stocker air box? or am i missing something entirely?
6 years 1 month ago #5 by Rhdctr
Well the reason for the stock air box is because the k20a2 swap still needs to be bar'd. He has an appointment this friday to get the car inspected so hopefully by then everything will be legit and stamped. ;)
6 years 1 month ago #6 by amcinstaller
aahhhhh. so after the sniffer its time to lose the factory air box and strap a nice big fat snail to the side of that thing :evil:
6 years 1 month ago #7 by Rhdctr
he once mentioned that he might do a turbo setup but who know...ill post updates whenever there is some
6 years 1 month ago #8 by Tezzating
Thats one desperately pretty little CRX; the gold chromes a real nice touch too. I have to admit, I'm pretty jelous

Its Decibelcar.com Baby
6 years 2 weeks ago #9 by Rhdctr
yeah i really like it aswell, he added just the right amount without over doing it. clean and simple
6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #10 by Tezzating
The K20 swap is real nice too.. the ones I normally see have the hood all hacked open or replaced with a kamakazi scooping system. Its good to see he managed to fit it all under the stock hood. Realistically, you'd never know theres a swap done if it wasnt for the decals.

Edit: just noticed he did an SiR hood/bar/light swap; that'd be how he got it all under the hood ! Its an SiR Power Bulge hood

Its Decibelcar.com Baby
Time to create page: 1.438 seconds