Wot is the biggest subz?

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #1 by Wafewamyfoode
wat are the biggest,most powerful subz you can buy?
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #2 by Tezzating
Clarion offered a 32" at one point, but it only used the normal 12" motor so it didnt get as loud as you'd think.

Cadence has a 32" listed on their website: www.cadencestore.com...
Havent heard anything else about it, and no one seems to have actually seen one yet ?

Fusion had a 22" a few years ago, but they are discontinued. Same as above, used the normal 12" parts with a big cone.

Digital Designs are meant working on a 22" which uses the Z Series neo motors and 95 suspension componants, which means it will potentially perform well.

Cant forget the MTX Jackhammer 22", but its so big and expensive..

There's a few manufacturers making 18"s which are readily available. DD make 18" 35, 95, 99 & Z series, Kickers Solo X is available in 18" as well. MA Audio P180XL, XBL^2 Maelstrom-X 18" are two more.

There's plenty more that I cant think of, I think Incriminator Audio did a range of 21"s as well ?

The lazy mans signature (TM)
Its Decibelcar.com Baby
7 years 2 months ago #3 by Tezzating

Tezzating wrote: The human eardrum cannot handle sound above 140 decibels. Well, that’s just a statutory warning, because what you’re going to learn about here is potentially a dangerous indulgence. A 5-foot-long sub-woofer isn’t something you come across every day. In fact, as American sound experts MTX say, this sub-woofer is the largest ever built. Apparently, a jet engine doles out sound levels much less than this monster, which also stakes the claim as the loudest at 180db. We aren’t sure what MTX is trying to tell us here, but we know for a fact that this product has created a lot of “noise” already.

This I think is the largest, functional, sub ever made.. but its not capable of playing music and was a one-off construction.

The lazy mans signature (TM)
Its Decibelcar.com Baby

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

7 years 2 months ago #4 by Dylan
DD Z9918. Loudest single woofer in the world.
Time to create page: 0.701 seconds