Idea's for Building a Speaker Wall

9 years 5 months ago #1 by Tezzating
** This thread discusses the content article: Idea's for Building a Speaker Wall **

The lazy mans signature (TM)
Its Decibelcar.com Baby
9 years 5 months ago #2 by zion187reigneth
Have you ever walled a sedan?
9 years 5 months ago #3 by Tezzating
Me ? No. I've seen it done before.. you just end up destroying the car building it ;). Miniwalls are usually built by serious sedan competitors, so they can get them out. But a full walled sedan has a few disadvantages, the biggest being its much harder to build and the fact you're always at a enclosure volume disadvantage against the guys running in Vans or Wagons.

Unless you're after a street bumper and dont care if the cars a wreck when you finish with it.. then you'd have a phat street party machine on wheels :woohoo: You could go dumb @ the Sideshow with that in your donk !

Its Decibelcar.com Baby
9 years 5 months ago #4 by zion187reigneth
Was at a local SPL/SQ comp and there was a 2 seater hatch with a wALL, maybe not a typical wall i suspect.prolly more of a big box in the back :)
9 years 5 months ago #5 by Tezzating
A box with a blanking plate is pretty common in europe. The shops will do it for street beaters where the owner wants "The Look" without the weight or expense of a real decibel car. SPL competition isnt such a big thing in the hothatch scene there I think.. took a while to catch on.

Remember Da Ali G Movie ? Where it had "the mad sik subwoofer" wall with a pair of 12"s and some 6"x9"s in the back of his Renault 5 GT Turbo ?

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Its Decibelcar.com Baby

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Time to create page: 0.827 seconds