Termpro has changed its terms of use..

8 years 10 months ago #1 by Tezzating
LOL FFS.. "You must show your stats. You cant advertise companies who arent paid sponsors". Really ? TP is getting pretty ridiculous.. which prolly explains why the forums so slooooow. Just as well I never post there anyway :P

Also has anyone seen the "Are there rule changes for 2011 ?" thread ? Every single year there's the same sort of crying and carrying on. I mean exactly the same..

In 2004.. "We need to limit amp power to 3000W ! We need to allow Strapping ! The Crown 6000 will kill us all !"
PLUS "Dont change the rules, I spent $50 on MDF and I dont want to change my install !"

In 2006.. "We need to limit amp power to 5000W ! We need to not allow strapping ! Strapped amps will kill us all !"
PLUS "Dont change the rules, I spent $50 on MDF and I dont want to change my install !"

In 2011.. "We need to limit amp power to 10000W ! Brazillian amps will kill us all !"

The lazy mans signature (TM)
Its Decibelcar.com Baby
8 years 10 months ago #2 by zion187reigneth
You know me i was a looker only in the SPL scene , but often my mind was filled with thoughts on how to smack the crap out of the sooks in the SPL section. I never got into TL forum because i figured that the sooking was magnified. :P
8 years 9 months ago #3 by Andy
Yeah its funny every year what they bitch and moan about.....i go over there pretty often whenever im online. Ive got all the Street class install pics downloaded :laugh:
8 years 9 months ago #4 by Tezzating
If only there was a place online to store them ? :P

The lazy mans signature (TM)
Its Decibelcar.com Baby
Time to create page: 1.991 seconds