Box for 3510

8 years 7 months ago #21 by Tezzating

zion187reigneth wrote: A lock on the fridge? Thats not very Australian? :P

Thats not my fridge :P its my BBQ on the back deck. The doors are locked to stop people thieving my LPG tank.. last year some asshole came into my yard, stole my lawn mowers jerry can and empty beer cans. Now everything gets locked.

The lazy mans signature (TM)
Its Decibelcar.com Baby
8 years 7 months ago #22 by amcinstaller
same here. some asshole came in my yard, and stole my cans repeatedly, but i thought it was just the sister in law, until they moved out and they went missing again :angry: then after locking the gate that stopped but the mountain bike and 47cc mini crotch rocket were just too tempting for a locked gate to stop them. now everything is locked, and the gate and shed locked. might even lock the lock too just to be sure :huh:
8 years 6 months ago #23 by Andy
I was wondering why the hell they would take empty beer cans....then i remembered :lol:

Since using a 10" port, i'll never go back :smoke:
8 years 6 months ago #24 by Tezzating
Yeah, empties are worth proper money like in SA. None of this spend 3 weekends collecting 10 garbage bags full for $10 BS.
Should I maybe upload pix ? :P

Its Decibelcar.com Baby
8 years 6 months ago #25 by Tezzating
Eh.. 10.5" of port seems to be a bit much with only 3Kw ontap and a pair of 10"s.. going to step back to a pair of 6" with aeros instead

Its Decibelcar.com Baby
8 years 6 months ago #26 by Andy
When you put it like that, it probably is a little overkill.

Pics?
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #27 by Tezzating
Hrmmm, I'd have to go outside and take pix of it.. and I'm still in PJ's :P

Think I'll try a single 6" with flares first.. anything else needs the baffle to be chopped out. Thats 28.27"^2, down from 86.59"^2. Get a bit more vent mach.. not ideal to loose that much port but its a lot easier to make a single plug.

Its Decibelcar.com Baby

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds